Andrew Rives, PA-C
Andrew graduated from California State Polytechnic University in 2012 receiving his B.S. in General Biology with a minor in Philosophy. Following his graduation, he enrolled at Western University of Health Sciences in Pomona, California, where in 2015 he received his M.S. in Physician Assistant Studies.
Andrew was born and raised here in the Inland Empire and is now serving the same community. He has surrounded himself in the field of orthopaedics in varying roles since 2006, and now as a Board Certified Physician Assistant, he could think of no other field of medicine to practice. His interests include spending time with family and friends, going to the movies, cycling, bowling, and staying current with science and technology.
Licensure & Certification
- National Commission on the Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- Physician Assistant Board, The Medical Board of California
Memberships and Affiliations
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- California Academy of Physician Assistants (CAPA)
- Physician Assistants in Orthopedic Surgery (PAOS)