Barry Grames, M.D.
Dr Grames graduated with his M.D. degree from Loma Linda University and completed his residency in Orthopaedic Surgery at Loma Linda University. He went on to complete a Sports Medicine Fellowship at the Orthopaedic and Fracture Clinic in Eugene, Oregon.
Dr Grames specializes in sports-related injuries and treats patients in the Inland Empire where he grew up. He is also involved with Arrowhead Regional Medical Center Orthopaedic Trauma Center where he enjoys working with medical students and residents. Dr Grames has been active in numerous research projects.
He loves outdoor sports and actively participates in water skiing, snow skiing, flag football, whitewater rafting, scuba diving as well as golf. This active lifestyle enhances his skills in treating sports injuries. Dr Grames and his wife Jamie have 2 children and enjoy traveling.
Licensure & Certification
- State Board of California
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Qualified Medical Examiner
Memberships and Affiliations
- California Medical Association
- San Bernardino County Medical Society
- American Medical Association
- Redlands Community Hospital
- Riverside Community Hospital
- St. Bernardines Medical Center
- Arrowhead Regional Medical Center