Jay Shah, M.D.
Dr Jay Shah's surgical preferences are the total joint replacement of the hips and knees. Dr Shah takes a direct anterior approach for hips as well as traditional posterior approach. For knees, he uses patient-specific custom-made implants from ConforMIS. Dr Shah performs most surgeries with minimally invasive techniques. In office consultations for all orthopaedic conditions available by appointment.
Government Medical College
Internship / Residency
EHM Regional Medical Center
Boston Medical Center
Licensure & Certification
- State Board of California
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Memberships & Affiliations
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Association of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- California Orthopaedic Association
- Western Orthopaedic Association