John Steinmann, D.O.
Dr Steinmann is a University of Washington, a fellowship-trained spinal surgeon with over 25 years' experience in treating traumatic and degenerative conditions of the neck, mid back and low back. In addition, Dr Steinmann has surgical expertise in treating traumatic injuries of the pelvis and acetabulum (hip). He is a graduate of Western University of Health Sciences and completed a 5-year residency in Orthopedic Surgery at Botsford General Hospital, Farmington Hills, MI.
Dr Steinmann is the Medical Director of the Spine and Joint Institute (SJI) at Redlands Community Hospital, the region's leading institute for spine and joint replacement surgery. Dr Steinmann is also the director of Spine Trauma at Arrowhead Regional Medical Center as well as an Assistant Clinical Professor at Western University and Loma Linda University.
Dr Steinmann has played a pivotal role in earning collaborative recognition by HealthGrades for "Best in Orthopaedics" for Redlands Community Hospital.
Driven by a desire to improve the value of orthopedic and spinal devices, Dr Steinmann is the founder and CEO of Renovis Surgical Technologies and managing member of Inland Surgical Products.
Dr Steinmann enjoys spending time with his wife Jeannette, 6 children and now, 10 grandchildren. His family are long-term residents of the Inland Empire. Recreationally, he enjoys skiing, cycling and traveling with his family.
Licensure & Certification
- State Board of California
- American Osteopathic Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Qualified Medical Examiner
Memberships and Affiliations
- American College of Osteopathic Surgeons
- American Osteopathic Association
- California Medical Association
- San Bernardino County Medical Society
- American Medical Association
- American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopaedics - Spine Section
- North American Spine Society