Ronny Ghazal, M.D.
Dr Ghazal received his M.D. from Loma Linda University. After a residency at Loma Linda University Medical Center, he went on to complete a Sports Medicine Fellowship in Knee & Shoulder Reconstruction at the Los Angeles Orthopedic Institute. He is an Assistant Professor with the Department of Orthopaedics at Loma Linda University and works closely with residents and medical students at Arrowhead Regional Medical Center.
Dr Ghazal was honored to be the recipient of the Orthopaedic Surgeon of the Year 2002 in recognition of Excellence, in the Art, Practice and Teaching of Orthopaedic Surgery award, and to receive the Dean B. Hinshaw award of Excellence in Surgery in 1987. He also served as Program Chairman for the 23rd Annual Alumni Postgraduate Convention at Loma Linda University, presenting a two-day course entitled "The Athlete's Knee." His philosophy is "ALWAYS do your best! Put God first in life and enjoy what you have."
He and his wife Catherine live in Redlands with their two children. They enjoy tennis, biking, hiking and horses. Dr Ghazal is also a big sports fan (go 49ers!) and sports car enthusiast and likes to play soccer and football.
Licensure & Certification
- State Board of California
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Qualified Medical Examiner
Memberships and Affiliations
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- California Medical Association
- San Bernardino County Medical Society
- American Medical Association
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- California Orthopaedic Association