Roy Caputo, M.D.
Shoulder, Elbow, Wrist and Hand Surgery
Roy Caputo, MD, specializes in upper extremity surgery for hands, arms and shoulders. Three common issues he treats are carpal tunnel syndrome, arthritis and trigger finger. He also performs complex surgeries for post-traumatic injuries and congenital deformities. "Patients with severe conditions might require several procedures over years to nerves and muscles, step by step," he says. "But in the end, we're often able to restore function."
Dr Caputo attended the School of Medicine at the University of Miami, with orthopedic training at the University of Southern California.
Licensure & Certification
- State Board of California
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, Added Qualification in Hand Surgery
- Qualified Medical Examiner
Memberships and Affiliations
- American Medical Association
- California Orthopaedic Association
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons