Eduardo Ronquillo, Jr., PA-C
Eddie Ronquillo joined Arrowhead Orthopaedics in October 2016. He is a Certified Physician Assistant who graduated from Moreno Valley College's Physician Assistant Program. Eddie also completed an Orthopedic Fellowship at Riverside University Health Systems.
Prior to becoming a Physician Assistant, Eddie graduated from Loma Linda University in 2002 as a Physical Therapy Assistant and has over 14 years of experience in treating patients with various orthopedic injuries, acute rehabilitation, and various neurological conditions.
Eddie is from Temecula where he competed in soccer and track. Eddie enjoys spending time with his family, playing soccer, and watching his two boys play soccer. He also volunteers his time as part of the medical staff for Chaparral High School and Temecula FC (semi-pro soccer team) and train athletes in sports performance.
Licensure & Certification
- National Commission on the Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- Physician Assistant Board, The Medical Board of California
Memberships and Affiliations
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- California Academy of Physician Assistants (CAPA)
- Physician Assistants in Orthopedic Surgery (PAOS)
- American Physical Therapy Association (APTA)