Hoai Tran, PA-C
Hoai joined Arrowhead Orthopaedics in December 2016. She has a Bachelor of Science degree in Respiratory Therapy from Loma Linda University. She practiced as a Respiratory Therapist for many years before returning to school to obtain her Masters of Science degree in Physician Assistant Studies from A.T. Still University, Arizona School of Health Sciences in 2009.
After graduation, she completed the Orthopaedic Surgery PA Fellowship Program at Arrowhead Regional Medical Center. She then worked at Loma Linda University Medical Center with the Orthopaedic Trauma and Oncology physicians for 5 years. She currently works on the Total Joint Replacement team with Dr Paul Burton and Dr Peter Elsissy.
Licensure & Certification
- National Commission on the Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- Physician Assistant Board, The Medical Board of California
Memberships and Affiliations
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- California Academy of Physician Assistants (CAPA)
- Physician Assistants in Orthopedic Surgery (PAOS)